What is foam rolling? Watch this video to find out. Physical therapists say placing your body on a foam roller to target knots and trigger points can help you in many ways. Taught by Proactive Life Training LLC, Kasia Radecka, Licensed Physical Therapist. Free! Monthly sessions from April-August.
- Wear comfortable clothes. You will be on the floor.
- Taught by Proactive Life Training LLC, Kasia Radecka, Licensed Physical Therapist, Somatic Educator. Participants will receive step-by-step instructions of how to use the roller along with education related to “why” it will optimize body functions from physiological and biomechanical aspect.
- Increased circulation
- Release tension and decrease rigidity
- Decrease join and muscle pain
- Decompress spine and other joins – Improves posture
- Soft tissue regeneration
- Improve muscle strength in the most balanced and healthy way ( ” work smarter not harder “)
- Improve body awareness and movement confidence