3 part series on March 8, 15 and 22 from noon-1 pm in NWT10A. Register here by March 7th.
No cost for the class and the instructor provides foam rollers to use in class. You may purchase one for home use for $30 (at cost) but this is optional. This is paid directly to instructor.
- Wear comfortable clothes. You will be on the floor.
- Taught by Proactive Life Training LLC, Kasia Radecka, Licensed Physical Therapist, Somatic Educator. Participants will receive step-by-step instructions of how to use the roller along with education related to “why” it will optimize body functions from physiological and biomechanical aspect.
- Increased circulation
- Release tension and decrease rigidity
- Decrease join and muscle pain
- Decompress spine and other joins – Improves posture
- Soft tissue regeneration
- Improve muscle strength in the most balanced and healthy way ( ” work smarter not harder “)
- Improve body awareness and movement confidence