Download flyer UnitedHealthcare Employee Nurse Advocate at Washington University
Teresa is a registered nurse with a broad range of experience in healthcare, including over ten years of experience in disease management and health coaching. She is a resource for helping you on your 8ight Ways to Wellness journey!
Teresa can also help you find a physician and navigate the UHC website.
Contact Teresa for confidential assistance with: Connecting with UnitedHealthcare disease management programs
Understanding your health screening results (bring your results to discuss)
- Blood pressure, weight and BMI screenings
- Preparing for a physician office visit or hospital stay; returning to work
- How to navigate UnitedHealthcare tools and resources
- Health education for small groups and departments
- Connecting with WashU wellness programs and other UnitedHealthcare programs and services
- Finding a WUdirect designated physician
Teresa’s Contact Information:
2nd Floor for Center of Advanced Medicine