The Whittemore House is the WUSTL Faculty Conference Center at 6440 Forsyth Blvd for benefits eligible Faculty and Staff and Adjunct Faculty. The house has many benefits:
- Meeting and dining rooms available to members for breakfast, lunch and special events
- Events including Chinese New Year wine dinner and Valentine’s Day dinner
- Wednesday night family meal Takeaway Boxed Dinners.
Why become a Whittemore House Member?
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Reciprocal relations with nearly 100 faculty and university clubs in the United States, Europe and Australia. Go to http://www.acuclubs.org/ for details.
- Rental of event space for your private events at a fraction of a sponsored guest’s fees.
- No tax on your private event
- Convenience of charging usage to your personal account or paying as you go by credit card.
- Numerous special member events priced significantly lower than comparable retail pricing.
Effective 4/19/18, dues are $12 per month or $144.00 a year for benefits eligible Faculty and Staff and Adjunct Faculty.
Location: 6440 Forsyth Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105